Other sites dealing with this transit:
- Images of the sun taken by NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO)
- The actual image (HMI Intensitygram - colored, 2048*2048px)
- With the Data browser it is possible to download images of arbitrary dates and times, taken every 15 min.
- Images of the sun taken by the Kanzelhöhe Observatory of the University of Graz, Austria
Other useful sites:
- HORIZON's Web-Interface for the calculation of highly precise coordinates of Mercury and the sun
- Time.is is one of many sites showing the actual universal time UTC.
- The Network Time Protokol offers the possibility to synchronize several computers with high precision.
|| last update: last update: 2020-03-19